HI James/Team,

1. I'm trying to implement the generic (custom) aggregate function and using verison:  phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-0.98 with single-node (having hbase and phoenix exists in one node)

When i downloaded and installed, noticed that SumAggregateFunction.class exists in all the below mentioned jars as per bin folder :

-  phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-0.98-client.jar

-  phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-0.98-client-minimal.jar

-  phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-0.98-client-without-hbase.jar

-  phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-0.98-server.jar

-  phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-0.98-server-without-antlr.jar

-  phoenix-core-4.6.0-HBase-0.98.jar

-  phoenix-server-4.6.0-HBase-0.98-runnable.jar

But as the per the source code base , phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-0.98-src, aggregate source files exists in only 'phoenix-core' module. Please clarify.

2. As i found the aggregate source code functions exists in only phoenix-core' module, i've implemented the custom aggregate function and rebuild the jar 'phoenix-core-4.6.0-HBase-0.98.jar' , copied to hbase lib directory in the master/region server and restarted hbase.

3. When im trying the execute the Phoenix query through sqlline, im gettting the below error. This could be because I've not updated the client jar with my new function.

Error: ERROR 6001 (42F01): Function undefined. functionName=[mytest] (state=42F01,code=6001)org.apache.phoenix.schema.FunctionNotFoundException: ERROR 6001 (42F01): Function undefined. functionName=[mytest]

Kindly help me to know the list of jar's to be modified when implementing custom aggregate functions.