Hi James, thanks for your quick response.

We have a table that needs to be recreated from scratch, every X days. This table is accesed by a web app, and has around 12 indexes to improve latency.

As part of the recreation process, we clone the table, and make this new, cloned table the active one. Thing is, creating the indexes for this new table, takes a few minutes.

What we wanted to explore the possibility of reusing the existing indexes (of the about-to-be-droped table) and somehow link them to the new, cloned table.

Let me know your thoughts about this.

Best,
-Jaime