Hello,

I created successfully a view over an existing HBase table, but I'd like to be able to have in it  the versioned cells as in the HBase table.
Now, if I issue the command:

CREATE VIEW "table_HBase" (pk VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY,"colfamily"."coldescriptor" VARCHAR);

it's normal that I can't answer the query:

SELECT "coldescriptor"  FROM "table_HBase" where "timestamp" < 1445934281566 LIMIT 10;

because timestamp column is not part of the view (Error: ERROR 504 (42703): Undefined column. columnName=timestamp (state=42703,code=504)), but it is part of the HBase table.

So what would be the workaround to accessing versioned cells from a HBase table using Phoenix?

Thanks and best regards!
C.