From Sergey Belousov <sergey.belou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix ODBC Connection
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:44:32 GMT
I do not think it can be used from .NET yet
The client implementation is currently a JDBC driver with minimal
dependencies. The transport mechanism is currently JSON encoded requests
over HTTP transport. There’s also a sqlline script that uses the thin
client.

If you feel adventurous you can try java bridge :)
http://jni4net.com/