Hi Kiru,

How many regions are there on this table?

Could you also share some information on the schema of the table (e.g. how many columns are defined)?

Does a "limit 10" query also hang in this table?

Could you also elaborate a bit on the issues you were running into when loading data into the table? We're there performance issues, or we're things not working at all?

- Gabriel