Yup, I am aware of Spark HBase integration. Phoenix-Spark integration would be more sweet. :)

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 12:40 AM, sunfl@certusnet.com.cn <sunfl@certusnet.com.cn> wrote:
Hi Anil,
Well, there are already good opensouce project on github for Spark on HBase, like the following:
https://github.com/cloudera-labs/SparkOnHBase

Phoenix integration shall be more convenient based on that. Considering to share our code for using
that schema.

Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet

From: anil gupta
Date: 2015-01-07 16:28
Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: Phoenix in production
Hi Sun,

Phoenix-Spark would be a nice addon if you can open source it. I am planning/thinking to using Spark on HBase for one of my project.

~Anil

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 12:17 AM, sunfl@certusnet.com.cn <sunfl@certusnet.com.cn> wrote:
Hi,
spark-phoenix integration would be great as Spark community is greately active now and more
and more developers are using Apache Spark.

Thanks,
Sun.

Date: 2015-01-07 16:10
Subject: Re: Fwd: Phoenix in production
This is great, Sun! Thank you so much. Would you mind posting this on our user list in response to Siddharth's email? I think other Phoenix users would find it interesting as well.

On a side note, not sure how general what you developed is, but it would be interesting to pursue a general Spark integration in Phoenix as an open source contribution.

Thanks,
James