Thanks Ravi for providing required details.

Gagan

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Ravi Kiran <maghamravikiran@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gagan,

   The support for MR is a WIP. We are working on it and the first draft of the code is at https://github.com/apache/phoenix/pull/23 . A preview of the API is available at https://gist.github.com/mravi/501fa00b942764eb0dca.
   I have also created a new JIRA ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1454 for this.

   Regarding using the PhoenixInputFormat of the phoenix-pig module, you will need to manually set few configuration parameters like the table name, columns etc. Apparently, the integration of MR with the PhoenixInputFormat of pig-module isn't a smooth one without lot of customizations.

Regards
Ravi