From "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Re: RE: local index creation catch error with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY when creating data table
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 01:17:17 GMT
Hi Rajeshbabu
I filed JIRA as following:
Please kindly take your considerations.

Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet

From: rajeshbabu chintaguntla
Date: 2014-11-25 22:27
To: sunfl@certusnet.com.cn; user
Subject: RE: Re: local index creation catch error with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY when
creating data table
Hi Sun,
 It's bug only. Please raise JIRA for this. if we pass DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY as table property
while creating local index it's failing because it's considering as view index which will
not accept any table properties. I have tried without DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY property and working
fine.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by