As far as I know there is no way in Phoenix that you can explicitly query data based on underlying hbase row key time stamp. Phoenix does provide a connection property "CurrentSCN" which sets the upper bound of time stamps but not point or range query against row key time stamp. You can explicitly create a timestamp column in your table if there is a need.

From: Justin Workman <justinjworkman@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, June 6, 2014 2:26 PM
To: "user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org" <user@phoenix.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Query HBase column/row timestamp

Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere, I haven't been able to find it through normal channels or searching.

Is it possible to query by the Hbase column or row timestamp value? Basically I want to select all records, via Phoenix, where the last timestamp is ~24 hours.

Thanks
Justin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE