From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix connection never returns
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 05:51:48 GMT
HBase is alive, and I can connect via sqlline from the same host.
/etc/hosts has entries for each host of the quorum.

Logs... no logs generated by this code:

import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.DriverManager;
import java.sql.Statement;
import com.salesforce.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver

#Class.forName("com.salesforce.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver")

Java::com.salesforce.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver
DriverManager.registerDriver("com.salesforce.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver")
conn = DriverManager.get_connection("jdbc:phoenix:hiveapp1,hiveapp2:2181")

<hang forever>

:(
ᐧ

--