From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting via SquirrelSQL
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 21:48:15 GMT
Hi Julian,

Currently Phoenix-3.0 does not supports connecting to a secure HBase
cluster out of the box. Please have a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-19. This got commited in 3.0
branch last weekend. You can checkout 3.0 branch from git(
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=phoenix.git) and do a local build
to get the phoenix-client.jar that works with Secure HBase. Phoenix-19 will
be part of 3.1 release. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,