From Seonghwan Moon <sofan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix and CDH 5 (HBase 0.96)
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 08:11:25 GMT
Hello Stan,

I have tried but failed  with (CDH5.0.1_hadoop2.3.0 + HBase 0.98.1 + PHX 4
)

Here is the error messages.
Any idea?

14/06/13 17:10:17 WARN ipc.CoprocessorRpcChannel: Call failed on IOException
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Failed after
attempts=35, exceptions:
Fri Jun 13 17:01:06 KST 2014,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RpcRetryingCaller@62d99734,
java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: For input string: "1_CDH5"
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2051)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:98)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.SimpleRpcScheduler.consumerLoop(SimpleRpcScheduler.java:160)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.SimpleRpcScheduler.access$000(SimpleRpcScheduler.java:38)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.SimpleRpcScheduler$1.run(SimpleRpcScheduler.java:110)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1_CDH5"
        at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.util.VersionUtil.encodeVersion(VersionUtil.java:37)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.util.VersionUtil.encodeVersion(VersionUtil.java:28)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.util.MetaDataUtil.encodeHBaseAndPhoenixVersions(MetaDataUtil.java:106)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.getVersion(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:1374)
        at
org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.generated.MetaDataProtos$MetaDataService.callMethod(MetaDataProtos.java:6611)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.execService(HRegion.java:5493)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.execServiceOnRegion(HRegionServer.java:3300)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.execService(HRegionServer.java:3282)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:29501)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2012)
        ... 5 more