Those graphs for Lucene are very nice. I'll file a JIRA to get something like that in place for Phoenix. We do have a release-by-release comparison (though we need to highlight that somewhere): http://phoenix-bin.github.io/client/performance/phoenix-20140324122633.htm

We also have an open JIRA for doing a Phoenix YCSB kind of thing for throughput over time: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-39

Thanks,
James