Sure thing. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-41.

In the meantime ill look through the configuration and try a raw HConnection and see if the same error occur.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 5:48 PM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Kristoffer,
That sounds like a bug to me. One thing to check is your HBase time-out parameters (I'd list them, but I don't know what they all are). If you dial these down (as HBase tries very hard, again and again to reconnect), is the behavior any different. I know at Salesforce we don't have this issue, though. Perhaps Lars, Eli, or Simon know what we've configured to have this not happen.

Would you mind filing a JIRA on this?

Thanks,
James