Hi James,

Please find the logs attached.

Additionally, I tried using HBase shell and it works fine.

Regards,
Dhaval Modi

On 6 February 2014 14:13, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Dhaval,
Can you please check your server log and report back any exception you find there? Also, if you tweak the bin/sqlline.sh script and add the --verbose=true flag, you'll likely get a stack trace you can send along from the client as well.
Thanks,
James

I was using phoenix with hadoop cluster.
Now I downsized my cluster and phoenix stopped working

when, i try to connect using sqlline, it throw an following error
Error: SYSTEM.TABLE (state = 08000, code=101)

Can you please help?

Regards,
Dhaval Modi

Regards,