Thanks James.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:27 PM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org> wrote:
Once you have a Connection, use connection.getMetaData() and see the javadoc for java.sql.DatabaseMetaData as that's what sqlline is using.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:53 PM, G.S.Vijay Raajaa <gsvijayraajaa@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all,

            I am a newbie here and I am exploring Phoenix and sqlline.

            Why Show tables command doesn't list the Phoenix table in sqlline?? I would like to know if it is supported in the native JDBC driver?

I would also like to know how does sqlline fetches results for !tables, !describe commands?? I would like to achieve the same from the Phoenix JDBC driver.

Regards,
Vijay Raajaa G S