From Justin Workman <justinjwork...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to drop table from Phoenix but preserve HBase table
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:08:48 GMT
So is there not a way to drop the table in Phoenix and not drop/truncate
the table and data in HBase? For this particular use case, this was a table
already in HBase, and the data is static so we only have a single version
of data in the table. So when we drop the table in Phoenix, the data is
marked for deletion and we cannot see any data via HBase scan unless we do
a RAW scan.