mesos-reviews mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Lai <ja...@jasonlai.net>
Subject Re: Review Request 65811: Add `path::normalize` to stout for normalizing path (for POSIX only now)
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 20:39:03 GMT


> On Sept. 24, 2018, 7:53 p.m., Eric Chung wrote:
> > 3rdparty/stout/include/stout/path.hpp
> > Lines 63 (patched)
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/65811/diff/6/?file=2091015#file2091015line63>
> >
> >     perhaps rephrase as: `...without touching the actual filesystem.`

Fixed.


> On Sept. 24, 2018, 7:53 p.m., Eric Chung wrote:
> > 3rdparty/stout/include/stout/path.hpp
> > Lines 77 (patched)
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/65811/diff/6/?file=2091015#file2091015line77>
> >
> >     `in Windows as well as absolute paths` sounds a little weird. are these two
separate todo items or one?

Fixed.


- Jason


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/65811/#review208903
-----------------------------------------------------------


On Sept. 24, 2018, 8:38 p.m., Jason Lai wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/65811/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Sept. 24, 2018, 8:38 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for mesos, Anish Gupta, Eric Chung, Gilbert Song, Jie Yu, James Peach,
and Zhitao Li.
> 
> 
> Bugs: MESOS-8257
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-8257
> 
> 
> Repository: mesos
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Add `path::normalize` to stout for normalizing path (for POSIX only now).
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   3rdparty/stout/include/stout/path.hpp ef5a2f3d14cc8cf7416ded5cad00d30a49fd5cf7 
> 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/65811/diff/7/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Jason Lai
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message