mesos-reviews mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Benjamin Bannier <benjamin.bann...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Review Request 68486: Added `cli_new` to the excluded directories for Python 2 mesos-style.py.
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 07:55:44 GMT

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/68486/#review207949
-----------------------------------------------------------


Ship it!




Ship It!

- Benjamin Bannier


On Aug. 24, 2018, 9:17 a.m., Armand Grillet wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/68486/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Aug. 24, 2018, 9:17 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for mesos and Benjamin Bannier.
> 
> 
> Bugs: MESOS-9112
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-9112
> 
> 
> Repository: mesos
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> This way, pylint does not report outdated errors when the old mesos-style.py is run.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   support/mesos-style.py a0ef221e7d884a73c551e657d538438ec98eed65 
> 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/68486/diff/1/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Using mesos-style, before:
> ```
> Checking 46 Python files
> Using config file /Users/Armand/Code/apache-mesos/support/pylint.config
> ************* Module cli.plugins.base
> E:119, 0: Bad option value 'R0204' (bad-option-value)
> ************* Module settings
> E: 32, 4: No name 'VERSION' in module 'version' (no-name-in-module)
> Using config file /Users/Armand/Code/apache-mesos/support/pylint.config
> ************* Module mesos.http
> E: 25, 0: Unable to import 'urlparse' (import-error)
> E: 87,30: Undefined variable 'xrange' (undefined-variable)
> Using config file /Users/Armand/Code/apache-mesos/support/pylint.config
> Total errors found: 4
> ```
> After:
> ```
> Checking 21 Python files
> Using config file /Users/Armand/Code/apache-mesos/support/pylint.config
> ************* Module mesos.http
> E: 25, 0: Unable to import 'urlparse' (import-error)
> E: 87,30: Undefined variable 'xrange' (undefined-variable)
> Using config file /Users/Armand/Code/apache-mesos/support/pylint.config
> Total errors found: 2
> ```
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Armand Grillet
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message