mesos-reviews mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mesos Reviewbot <revi...@mesos.apache.org>
Subject Re: Review Request 67472: Fixed CppLinter in python3/mesos-style.py to use correct linter.
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 14:37:51 GMT

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/67472/#review204396
-----------------------------------------------------------



Patch looks great!

Reviews applied: [67472]

Passed command: export OS='ubuntu:14.04' BUILDTOOL='autotools' COMPILER='gcc' CONFIGURATION='--verbose
--disable-libtool-wrappers' ENVIRONMENT='GLOG_v=1 MESOS_VERBOSE=1'; ./support/docker-build.sh

- Mesos Reviewbot


On June 6, 2018, 7:41 a.m., Armand Grillet wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/67472/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated June 6, 2018, 7:41 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for mesos, Andrew Schwartzmeyer and Benjamin Bannier.
> 
> 
> Repository: mesos
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Fixed CppLinter in python3/mesos-style.py to use correct linter.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   support/python3/mesos-style.py 6f9b9d4611c6501f8a2dbda4bfe08cffaadc6d86 
> 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/67472/diff/1/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Created a commit updating one C++ file, then:
> 
> ```
> apache-mesos (MESOS-8979) $ git commit -m "Test."
> Congratulations! You have Python 3 installed correctly.
> Please start using the scripts in `support/python3`.
> Please also set the environment variable `MESOS_SUPPORT_PYTHON` to `3`
> so that the Git hooks use the Python 3 scripts.
> Checking 1 C++ file
> Done processing src/slave/constants.cpp
> Total errors found: 0
> Total errors found: 0
> No JavaScript files to lint
> No Python files to lint
> Congratulations! You have Python 3 installed correctly.
> Please start using the scripts in `support/python3`.
> Please also set the environment variable `MESOS_SUPPORT_PYTHON` to `3`
> so that the Git hooks use the Python 3 scripts.
> [MESOS-8979 b640bb182] Test.
>  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)
> apache-mesos (MESOS-8979) $ export MESOS_SUPPORT_PYTHON=3
> apache-mesos (MESOS-8979) $ git commit --amend
> Checking 1 C++ file
> Done processing src/slave/constants.cpp
> Total errors found: 0
> Total errors found: 0
> No JavaScript files to lint
> No Python files to lint
> [MESOS-8979 3c596291f] Test.
>  Date: Wed Jun 6 09:38:59 2018 +0200
>  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)
> ```
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Armand Grillet
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message