mesos-reviews mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Joerg Schad" <jo...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Review Request 40291: Added the stye guideline for blank line after line-wrapping.
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:47:36 GMT


> On Nov. 19, 2015, 7:06 p.m., Neil Conway wrote:
> > docs/c++-style-guide.md, line 118
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/40291/diff/2/?file=1126330#file1126330line118>
> >
> >     The point is that the for loop condition should be defined over multiple lines,
right?

Yes


> On Nov. 19, 2015, 7:06 p.m., Neil Conway wrote:
> > docs/c++-style-guide.md, line 114
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/40291/diff/2/?file=1126330#file1126330line114>
> >
> >     Why the <> in <Try ...;> ?

It is just to indicate that it is a ver long line....


- Joerg


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/40291/#review107223
-----------------------------------------------------------


On Nov. 16, 2015, 5:32 p.m., Joerg Schad wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/40291/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Nov. 16, 2015, 5:32 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for mesos, Bernd Mathiske and Neil Conway.
> 
> 
> Repository: mesos
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Added the stye guideline for blank line after line-wrapping.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   docs/c++-style-guide.md 0b6189174a4f0f1815625f68fb1a743b04a9cdad 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/40291/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> viewed rendered doc.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Joerg Schad
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message