Hello,

My name is Peter Filipov and I am developer advocate for Progress Sitefinity CMS. Our product is using lucene search and we would like to upgrade to the latest possible version (.NET). Since version 4.8.0 beta is the last one porter to .NET, I am wondering if you have any roadmap when the official release will come up. Also, one question about the case with load balanced servers. When the servers are sharing one file and try to reindex it, the file is locked and there is an error (this happens in 2.9.2). I am wondering if this issue is resolved in 3.0.3 or 4.8.0.

Regards,

Peter Filipov

Developer Advocate, Developer Relations

Progress