From Alex Sherbachev <a...@convermax.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Some FST and Automaton classes are internal
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 14:44:44 GMT
Hi Shad,

Awesome. Thank you very much for addressing this.

Actually, having Path<T>.Output and those 3 classes exposed makes us
totally happy. Arc<T>.Node is a nice to have, but definitely not so
crucial. It seems that we've refactored our code already so it no longer
relies on it.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Sherbachev