lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shazwazza <>
Subject [GitHub] lucenenet issue #206: API Doc site generator using DocFx script
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 04:02:22 GMT
Github user Shazwazza commented on the issue:
    Ok take #2 , was very late last night :)
    I've done a clean checkout of my branch which was part of the problem since i had old/stale
file lying around. I had to fix up the docfx.json build file to support some of the new requirements
for the docfx build and that's all working now and i've also made it easier to perform a cleanup
of files by storing the generated files in a nicer temp folder.  I've fixed up the merge issue
with the duplicate project reference as well.
    I'm just working through this odd thing where files get put into the root. Pretty sure
this comes down to how you run the build and pretty sure it's caused by running the build
from the root like `.\apidocs\docs.ps1` instead of running `.\docs.ps1` from directly inside
of the apidocs folder.  So just debugging this one and will report back when that's updated.

    The project should build now in the meantime.


View raw message