From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TeamCity, FAILED] Build Lucene.NET :: Lucene.NET Core #57
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:36:26 GMT
Looks much worse :)

The tests are filled with "System.NotSupportedException : this codec can
only be used for reading" failures. I actually ran into this locally almost
all the time whenever I did a full Lucene.Net.Tests solution test run. I
used to wonder why TC tests did not fail in such way. So it could be that
you need to hit the right set of circumstances to make it happen.

If after encountering these failures I run the tests by fixture or only
certain area (e.g. Lucene.Net.Store), they all pass (the ones that don't
have other issues). My guess is that it is an issue with cleanup somewhere
that is not happening properly cascading to the rest of test cases.

I will investigate. Please share if anybody else have any clues as to what
is going on.

Laimonas