From Gian Maria Ricci <alkamp...@nablasoft.com>
Subject RE: FastVectorHilighter
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:26:38 GMT
Hi,

actually I’ve modified my patch because I made extensively use of LINQ and I
understand that is not so good to introduce so many changes in standard
codebase. So I’ve reviewed and created another solution that has minor
impact on the codebase, and I’ve attached the patch to the issue
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-504>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-504

feel free to accept or reject or ask me modification if you want J.

--

Ricci Gian Maria

MVP Visual Studio ALM

 <http://www.codewrecks.com/> http://www.codewrecks.com