From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 3.0.3 Pre-Release Nuget Packages
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:20:38 GMT
Itamar - looks like you e committed it all, are you satisfied? I will merge changes into 3.0.3
and cut new nuget packages.

Ill be gone for two weeks with limited email, so unless someone else wants to cut RC's for
the binary and source releases and hold a vote, ill do that right when I get back

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Prescott Nasser
Sent: 8/18/2012 2:02 PM
To: Lucene Developers
Subject: RE: 3.0.3 Pre-Release Nuget Packages

Alright, that's reasonable. Shoot us an email when you've got it complete, I will cut another
lucene.net.contrib pre-release package for nuget, and give the community until next weekend
to vet it.  Meanwhile - Does anyone know how to run RAT against the 3.0.3 branch? I'd like
to get a report on that so we can fix any issues there ~P