From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.3 Pre-Release Nuget Packages
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:25:35 GMT
Yeah, the single nuget contrib package will cause problems, because
both Contrib.Spatial and Contrib.Spatial.NTS use the same namespace...

If we appended NTS to the namespace, then it would break the tests,
because we run the same test code for both, and would then need to
update all the using namespace definitions.  It seems the best
solution would be to have a separate nuget packaged for it.

How should I go about this?  Should I try and separate it out (I might
as well do more or all of them, then)?  In theory, it should be pretty
easy, except for all of the new descriptions that would have  to be
written for each nuspec :/

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com> wrote:
> We have a single nuget contrib package atm.
>
> For the naming convention thing Chris - might as well get that in. I have a
> few hours window in about 4 hours to redo the nuget stuff.
>
> Dev users - this was supposed to be a quick back and forth but grew a bit,
> it should have been on the dev list. My apologies.
>

> Sent from my Windows Phone
> ________________________________

Trunk

 Some