From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.3 Pre-Release Nuget Packages
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:29:25 GMT
Zachary,

That is on its way in.  Itamar said a few weeks ago he was planning on
getting polygon support into the spatial module (I am assuming that
this is the Geometry namespace).  I'm unsure if it will make it into
the official 3.0.3 release or it if it will be pushed back into a
maintenance release shortly after.  Thanks for submitting the issue so
we can keep tabs on his progress :P

Thanks,
Christopher

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Zachary Gramana <zgramana@gmail.com> wrote:
> In attempting to migrate a project from 2.9.4.1 to 3.0.3, I noticed that the entire Lucene.Net.Spatial.Geometry
namespace is missing.

> As far as Java Lucene goes, it's not marked as deprecated until 3.6 (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2599).
>
> I submitted a new issue to Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-501
>

> On Aug 6, 2012, at 4:55 PM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey All, I've hidden the two depreciated Nuget packages (Lucene and Lucene Contrib).
I've also added pre-release (3.0.3-RC) Packages for Lucene.Net and Lucene.Net.Contrib. If
you have time, I would ask that you take them for a test drive and provide us any feedback
you have. Thanks all,~Prescott