From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Outstanding issues for 3.0.3
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 05:13:45 GMT
Did I miss the email where Itamar actually said "And for heaven's sake, can we move to git
when graduating?" I think I did. I'll add it to the list of things to discuss as we progress.
I believe we discussed this in the past and at the time we had a lazy consensus to stick with
svn.
 > Subject: Re: Outstanding issues for 3.0.3
> From: zgramana@feature23.com
> Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 14:41:28 -0400
> To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
>
> On Aug 1, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Itamar Syn-Hershko wrote:
>
> > And for heaven's sake, can we move to git when graduating?
>
> Given that we're a .NET-focused community, and many of us are likely primarily using
Windows as both our primary development and deployment platforms, I'd suggest looking at Mercurial
before committing to git.