From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 3.0.3 Pre-Release Nuget Packages
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 21:18:03 GMT
I also want to point out we brought back .NET 3.5 compatibility - hopefully that gets some
people excited
 > From: geobmx540@hotmail.com
> To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org; lucene-net-user@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: 3.0.3 Pre-Release Nuget Packages
> Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 13:55:01 -0700
>

> Hey All, I've hidden the two depreciated Nuget packages (Lucene and Lucene Contrib).
I've also added pre-release (3.0.3-RC) Packages for Lucene.Net and Lucene.Net.Contrib. If
you have time, I would ask that you take them for a test drive and provide us any feedback
you have. Thanks all,~Prescott