From Zachary Gramana <zgram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.3 Pre-Release Nuget Packages
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:18:17 GMT
Glad to hear it.

FWIW, I've deployed the Spatial contrib on client projects against 2.9.4.1, which would break
without the Geometry namespace. I'm doubt I'm the only one.

I would encourage not releasing the 3.0.3 Contribs.Spatial until that is included. I think
most people using the stable NuGet feed would expect 3.0.3 to be complete with respect to
Java Lucene. It may take people quite a bit of work to get their code working again in 3.0.3
with just the .NETification changes alone. If people find that, after all that work, they
now have to wait for a maintenance release, there could be some real grumpy coders out there
taking to social media with pitch forks in hand.

It sounded like he was done with 4.0 and just back porting to 3.5. I would be happy to lend
Itamar a hand, if he feels it could help.