From "Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]" <casper...@caspershouse.com>
Subject Re: twitter questions
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:03:34 GMT
Twitter doesn't support RSS feeds of tweets anymore.

However, you can use the API to poll (or get tweets streamed to you) and then do whatever
you want to them.

However, I think that given the nature of twitter, you should consider whether or not the
tweets are forwarded to the developer account.  It might be easier to have someone (or a few)
just monitor the account regularly.

- Nick

On Aug 20, 2012, at 10:53 AM, "Prescott Nasser" <geobmx540@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm terrible with social media- is there any way to have tweets directed at @LuceneDotNet
sent to one of our mailing lists? Or should I just get on top of monitoring it more often?