From "Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]" <casper...@caspershouse.com>
Subject Re: twitter questions
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:24:48 GMT
You probably want to address it for Nick Craver, he's a developer for Stack Exchange and they'd
use it on the site to improve performance (I'm a diamond mod on Stack Overflow).

They could probably be convinced to do another blog post indicating "search x% less sucky"
because of the perf boost (they title their search blog posts like that).

Regardless it would be good exposure for the project.

- Nick