From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.NET 2.9.4 Question
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:50:55 GMT
We're currently working on the release of 2.9.4, and its during out release
phase that we generate the NuGet package.  There was a vote to release it a
week or so ago, but some last minute changes postponed it.  I'm not
personally working with the other committers who are packaging the release
for download from our website and NuGet, but I'm sure they're respond with
whatever progress they've made.  Of course, it's going slow, because we all
have full time jobs, which have priority over our apache commitments.

However, if I were to guess, I would say it would be in the next week or
two (don't hold me to that).  After that, I imagine it won't be too much
longer after that, we'll be releasing 3.x, as there's already some work
going on in that respect, but that largely depends on the difficulties we
have mimicing java's behavior in .NET.

Thanks,
Christopher