From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject [Lucene.Net] Code Documentation Help Guide.
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:49:11 GMT
Code Documentation Guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENENET/Documenting+Lucene.Net

I could not find a decent link or guide on translating JavaDoc notation to
their XML Doc Comment counter parts.  Which is why I threw the guide
together with a table that shows JavaDoc and XML Doc Comment equivalents.

Inside the Lucene.Net code base, there are still a number of JavaDoc
notations being used.  There are also XML Doc Comment tags being used
incorrectly or do not exist altogether.  This will cause issues when we
start to generate documentation for the code base using Sandcastle in the
future.

Please edit, comment, correct, extend and use the guide in the wiki.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-438

- Michael