From Robert Jordan <robe...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Proposal Status, Initial Committors List, Contributors List
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:53:48 GMT
Michael,

On 26.01.2011 19:18, Michael Herndon wrote:
> Should the project include build scripts for powershell, nant, albacore
> scripts? (would this further entice developers to download the code and
> build it)?  These also could be available as a separate download.

I don't believe this is necessary. At least there were no requests
for alternative build systems in the past.

> What would be the preferred way of working with the code base in mono ?
>   Should we ensure the project loads and compiles in mono develop, etc.

The Mono ecosystem is also preferring MSBuild/Visual Studio projects
to other build systems.

> would it be beneficial to add a .gitignore file for those avid git-svn
> users?

Yes, but let's do it on demand.

> should we start looking at nuget for external dependencies?

I believe we should rather provide our own NuGet package
than using it for external dependencies. We currently
have only one dependency: NUnit.

Robert