From Andy Pook <andy.p...@gmail.com>
Subject More compiler warnings.
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:19:39 GMT
I've noticed another compiler warning that can be easier avoided...

  Search\Function\CustomScoreQuery.cs(207,25): warning CS0108: 'Lucene.Net.Sear
ch.Function.CustomScoreQuery.AnonymousCustomScoreProvider.reader' hides inherit
ed member 'Lucene.Net.Search.Function.CustomScoreProvider.reader'. Use the new
keyword if hiding was intended.

Hopefully the patch makes the problem obvious.
In this particular case it doesn't cause a real problem, but I think
it's worth clearing up before you tag for 2.9.2.

I've also attached the batch files I use to compile. These ignore the
vast majority of warning caused by the Java->C# conversion which makes
spotting these potentially problematic issues more obvious. (You'll
need to rename them to remove the trailing x. GMail wouldn't let be
send executable files).

Cheers,
  Andy