From Michael Garski <mgar...@myspace-inc.com>
Subject nunit strangeness
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 03:23:07 GMT
Is anyone seeing anything odd when running the entire suite of tests
with NUnit?

I'm using the latest (2.5.2) and there are tests that if I only run a
subset such as all of the tests in TestComplexExplanations.cs they all
pass, but when I run all of the tests under search a handful of them
fail.  Happens when I run the tests in the NUnit GUI or with
TestDriven.NET integration.

Not quite sure what to make of this, more than likely something local on
my end but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Michael

Michael Garski

Sr. Search Architect

310.969.7435 (office)