From Michael Garski <mgar...@myspace-inc.com>
Subject Lucene.Net.Store Namespace
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:15:57 GMT
Woo-hoo!  I've been authorized to commit full-time to getting Lucene 2.9
in shape and ready to go!

I've submitted 6 patches for various fixes in the Store namespace, they
are all independent, however there may be some cleanup throughout the
namespace once they are all reviewed, approved, and committed.  There
are certainly some optimizations that can be done in there and I plan on
taking those on when the tests are all in a passing state.

I suggest we hold off on a .NET equivalent to NIOFSDirectory at this
time.  I'm not even sure if there even is a .NET or underlying system
call that provides the  same functionality as the FileChannel classes.
Anyone have any info on that topic?

Michael

Michael Garski

Sr. Search Architect