From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Graduation
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 05:17:21 GMT
Hi Grant,

Yes, the graduation vote has passed on Oct 20.  It's a matter for me finding
the extra time to do the work required for the move.  If you can help, by
all means do so.

Thanks.

-- George

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant Ingersoll [mailto:gsingers@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 10:59 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Graduation

I believe the graduation vote passed, right?  So what are the next
steps?  Seems like we need to migrate over the website, SVN, mailing
lists, etc.  I can help with SVN migration and make sure SVN karma is
setup.  Mailing lists and wiki need to be requested on the ASF
infrastructure JIRA.  If someone wants to take care of moving the
website to lucene.a.o/lucene-net, I can take care of hooking it up to
the TLP site.

-Grant