From Kurt Mackey <k...@mubble.net>
Subject Source control reorg / build server
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 16:34:58 GMT
Hey Guys (and girls?):

We use Lucene.net pretty extensively on Ars Technica, and have for quite a while.  Every content
listing you see is generated with a Lucene query.

I'd like to setup a continuous integration server for Lucene.net and put up live builds.
It's much easier to do this if the repository contains all the project dependencies.  If you
don't mind giving me commit access, I'd be happy to add the dependencies to the source tree
somewhere.

Also, I'd love to see some stuff in the project specifically for easing the pain of using
Lucene in a normal .NET application.  I'm sure most companies that use Lucene.net have some
library that abstracts things for everyday use.  Are there any plans to do something like
that as part of the Lucene.net project?

-Kurt