juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GitHub PetStore example for 8.2.0?
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:49:13 GMT
Hi Gary,

The existing PetStore application hasn't changed in 8.2.0.  We've got
code from the Outreachy intern in the "pets" module that I haven't had
time to evaluate and incorporate into the overall project (I've been
putting it off because I'll have to learn React).

The significant changes would be in the client side code to use the
new org.apache.juneau.rest.clent2 API, but those would be relatively
minor.  Instantiation would change and the JUnits would as well.  But
otherwise nothing much else changes.  Unless you object, I'll target
an updated PetStore application in 9.0 which will likely include
server-side improvements as well.