juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GitHub PetStore example for 8.2.0?
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:54:46 GMT
Hi Gary,

It looks like I need to fix the documentation.  The database is
expected to be empty at first and populated by running the client-side
Main class.  However, we don't actually say you need to do that :-(

I'll fix the doc.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 9:43 AM Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dang, I must be doing something wrong as all pages, like http://localhost:5000/petstore/store/inventory,
return the same  "no results". I am running with the docker command line as documented. I
do not see stack traces on the console, just INFO log events.

> Gary
>
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 9:40 AM Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Also, when I get http://localhost:5000/petstore/pet from Firefox, I do not get a
list of pets, I get a page that says "All pets in the store", "no results", and "This page
shows a standard nested REST resource."

on https://juneau.apache.org/#petstore.html