juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mock test task
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 15:25:50 GMT
Hi Rasa,

Unfortunately Apache mail does not support images so I can't actually
see the error.

There's a section in the documentation on the Mock REST interface:
http://juneau.apache.org/site/apidocs-8.1.2/overview-summary.html#juneau-rest-mock

The general idea behind them is to allow you to execute simulated HTTP
requests against a REST endpoint without the need for a servlet
container.   I recommend trying out the examples in the documentation
(a useful exercise to validate the documentation as well).

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 10:17 AM Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. I just started writing a mock test. I don`h have much experience writing integration
test. But I am trying to learn. I wrote some code and would like to be sure I am doing it
correctly. I send you a screenshot. Here you can see that I am stuck with MockRest put method.
I don`t know why do I get an error saying that The method put(String, UpdatePet) is undefined
for the type MockRest.Builder.