The Docker compose one sounds reasonable to me.

@Ishita - Did you have any issues running the application and going through the examples on the linked documentation?

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 5:57 AM Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
And also congratulations on passing the initial application stage Ishita.

On Fri 4. Oct 2019 at 11:55, Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ishita

Tested Docker compose file for the deployment would be a nice feature to have before the coding period begins.If you can finalize the PR on that.

James any thoughts 🙂.Is it a good pick or we keep it for the later stage.

Regards
Ayesh