DocuSign is an accepted method of signing an ICLA. I updated the docs about that a month or so ago.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 15:11, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 1:43 PM Awasum Yannick <awasum@apache.org> wrote:

> For simplicity, all contributors in the context of Outreachy or GSoC should
> just sign ICLAs when the submit first PRs. its going to make things very
> easy for us and them in the long run.

While  I agree with you in spirit, I think that this is going to be an
entry in our friction log.
Submitting an ICLA currently requires you to either print and scan, or
gpg sign a document.

So perhaps that's something we can improve - I know fundraising folks
are already using Docusign to great ease and effect, and I am sure
there are other options out there.

--David
--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>