juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems Running Juneau PetStore Application
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2019 12:55:19 GMT
Hi Ishita,

You may need to pull down the latest code changes.  It should be
referencing juneau-rest-server-springboot 8.1.1, not 8.1.2-SNAPSHOT.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 2:56 AM Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have added the following tags in pom.xml to download SNAPSHOT.
>
> <snapshotRepository>
>     <id>apache.snapshots.https</id>
>     <name>Apache Development Snapshot Repository</name>
>     <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
> </snapshotRepository>
>
> But still getting the error
>
> Could not resolve dependencies for project org.springframework.boot:juneau-petstore-server:war:8.1.2-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact org.apache.juneau:juneau-rest-server-springboot:jar:8.1.2-SNAPSHOT

> How can I resolve this issue?
>
> Thanks.
>

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 3:30 PM Ekosso Sandrine <eesandrine@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Thanks James. The project builds successfully now.
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 11:49 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> The problem is likely that your Maven configuration is not set up to
>>> look for Apache snapshots.  I've change the prereq version of Juneau
>>> from 8.1.2-SNAPSHOT to 8.1.1.  Can you try again?

the following issues when I tried to run the project with Maven 'mvn clean package'.