juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems Running Juneau PetStore Application
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2019 06:56:26 GMT
Hi,
I have added the following tags in pom.xml to download SNAPSHOT.

<snapshotRepository>
    <id>apache.snapshots.https</id>
    <name>Apache Development Snapshot Repository</name>
    <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
</snapshotRepository>

But still getting the error

Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.springframework.boot:juneau-petstore-server:war:8.1.2-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.juneau:juneau-rest-server-springboot:jar:8.1.2-SNAPSHOT

How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks.