On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 1:35 PM Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 1:26 PM Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 1:08 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Gary,

Two things to check:
1) What's the path on the root resource?  Is it "/*"?  If it's "/",
then subpaths are not going to be picked up.

I have:

@RestResource(
path="/",

changing that to "/*" does not help :-( but...

 2) Make sure you have this /files directory in your working directory:
https://github.com/apache/juneau/tree/juneau-7.2.2/juneau-microservice/juneau-microservice-template/files
The files were moved outside the classpath to make it easier to make
modifications.  They can also be placed in the root of the jar, but by
default are being kept outside the jar.

If I copy the folders and files from

into my Eclipse/Maven project at

src/main/resources/com/rs/seagull/httpmonitor/admin/htdocs

for my @RestResource class com.rs.seagull.httpmonitor.admin.AdminRootResources, then my main page at /admin is now styled (good) but when I click on the built-in "logs" link, then _that_ page is not styled.

So I copied devops.css to src/main/resources but that does not help.

What am I missing?

A few more details. I embed Jetty and use a jetty.xml to map /admin to com.rs.seagull.httpmonitor.admin.AdminRootResources

For the logs page, the browser requests http://localhost:9193/admin/logs/htdocs/themes/devops.css and does not find it.

The server returns a 500 which is odd, as opposed to a 404.

Gary

Where is logs/htdocs/themes/devops.css supposed to be mapped?

Gary

Thank you,
Gary